Share this post:
Dehydration is a very serious issue. It can affect anyone on this planet for many different reasons.
It is extremely important to maintain hydration by drinking water. Whether you like water or not, I know some people can’t stand to drink it. Water makes up around two-thirds of our human bodies. Without water, we would be nothing.
We have to drink a specific amount of water in order to survive. When we are not getting enough water our bodies will make it known. However, most people ignore these signs until something terrible happens. If you ever notice any of these please drink some water and if need be go to the hospital depending on your severity.
1. Your mouth becomes dry and sticky.
2. You have a constant headache.
3. You pee less.
4. Your urine is dark when you do pee.
5. Your skin is overly dry.
6. You are dealing with muscle cramps.
7. You are sleepy/tired all the time.
8. You become constipated.
9. You have trouble producing tears when ‘crying.’
10. You come down with a fever.
11. You notice your eyes become sunken.
12. You are dealing with extreme thirst.
13. You have a rapid heartbeat.
14. In serious cases you become delirious.
15. You can pinch your skin and it won’t bounce back.
A lack of water in your body can and will affect your immune system. It is extremely important to make sure you get enough water each and every day. Dehydration can be caused by a number of things including diabetes. sweating. diarrhea, lack of water intake, and even frequent urination brought on by alcohol consumption and other things of that nature.
Infants and children are more prone to dehydration because of their higher concentration of water in the body, however. no one is safe. We could all be affected by dehydration if we do not treat our bodies correctly. If you notice any of the things above please do something about it. Do not ignore these signs. For more on this please take the time to watch the video below.